IMX Resources is an iron ore mining and minerals exploration company with a diverse range of projects and strategic investments in Australia and Africa.
1. The information provided on this IMX Resources Limited web site has been compiled for your convenience. IMX Resources Limited makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site. Although reasonable care has been taken in preparing and maintaining the information and materials contained on this website, they are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Unless otherwise indicated, all information posted on this website is current only as of the date of the document that contains the information, if indicated, or the date on which the document is posted, whichever is earlier.
2. IMX Resources Limited, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
3. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and IMX Resources Limited is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by IMX Resources Limited. IMX Resources Limited will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
4. IMX Resources Limited, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:• for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. IMX Resources Limited urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment. • for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
5. The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
6. Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.IMX Resources Limited holds the copyright to this web site. IMX Resources Limited grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of IMX Resources Limited.
7. IMX Resources Limited regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of web site updates; your e-mail address will remain confidential.
8. IMX Resources Limited reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.
Financial DisclaimerIMX Resources Limited does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. IMX Resources Limited urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
External Link DisclaimerAny links have been provided for your convenience. Web sites which you are transferred to are not controlled by IMX Resources Limited and IMX Resources Limited is not responsible, and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site or any products or services on that web site.
Forward Looking StatementsThis website may contain “forward-looking statements” which may include, but is not limited to, statements with respect to the future financial and operating performance of IMX, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and its mineral properties, the future price of iron and other metals, the estimation of mineral resources and reserves, the realization of mineral resource and reserve estimates, exploration expenditures, results of expected exploration activities expenditures, costs and timing of the development of new deposits, costs and timing of the development of new mines, timing of economic studies, costs and timing of future exploration, permitting time lines, currency fluctuations, requirements for additional capital, government regulation of mining operations and exploration operations, operating result estimates and forecasts, anticipated cash costs, capital expenditure estimates, timing and receipt of approvals and licences under mineral legislation, unanticipated reclamation expenses, environmental risks, title disputes or claims and limitations of insurance coverage.Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “plans”, “expects”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates” or “believes”, or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases, or state that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved.Such forward-looking statements are based on a number of material factors and assumptions, including: that contracted parties provide goods and/or services on the agreed timeframes; the receipt of necessary regulatory approvals; that no unusual geological or technical problems occur; that plant and equipment work as anticipated; that there is no material adverse change in the price of iron or any other metal that IMX may produce; that there are no adverse fluctuations in the currency markets; that necessary licenses and permits are obtained; and title to properties remain as anticipated. Although IMX has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual actions, events or results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements, there may be other factors that cause actions, events or results to differ from those anticipated, estimated or intended.Forward-looking statements also involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of IMX and/or its subsidiaries to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such factors include, among others, general business, economic, competitive, political and social uncertainties; the actual results of exploration activities; conclusions of economic evaluations and studies; currency fluctuations; future prices of iron and other metals; possible variations of ore grade or recovery rates; failure of equipment to operate as anticipated; accidents, political instability, insurrection or war; delays in obtaining governmental approvals or financing or in the completion of development or construction activities; and liquidity and financing risks. Many of these uncertainties and contingencies can affect IMX’s actual results and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statements made by, or on behalf of, IMX.IMX expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise.
There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements due to the inherent uncertainty therein.
Resource Competent Person Statements
Information relating to exploration results, other than Nachingwea, is based on data compiled by Bianca Manzi who is a Member of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists, and who is a full-time employee of the Company. Bianca Manzi has sufficient relevant experience to qualify as a Competent Person under the 2004 Edition of the Australasian Code for reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves. Bianca Manzi consents to the inclusion of the data in the form and context in which it appears.
Information that relates to the estimation of Mineral Resources at Cain Hill Expansion and Snaefell is based on information compiled by Mr Kevin Lowe and Mrs Vanessa O’Toole and reviewed by Mr Trevor Stevenson, and supervised by Ms Manzi. Mr Lowe is a Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, and Mr Stevenson is a Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, a member of MICA. Both Mr Lowe and Mr Stevenson are full time employee of Runge Limited and have sufficient relevant experience to qualify as Competent Persons under the 2004 Edition of the Australasian Code for reporting Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves (the JORC Code). Mr Lowe and Mr Stevenson consent to the inclusion of the data in the form and context in which it appears.
Information relating to the Nachingwea exploration results is based on data compiled by Patricia Tirschmann who is a registered Professional Geoscientist with the Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario and the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Manitoba which are Recognised Overseas Professional Organisations. Patricia Tirschmann is a full-time employee of the Continental Nickel. Information related to the Nachingwea JV Mineral Resource Estimate was prepared by Roscoe Postle Associates Inc. of Toronto, Ontario under the supervision of Chester Moore, P. Eng., Principal Geologist. Mr. Moore is a member of Professional Engineers of Ontario and also the Association of Professional Geoscientists in Ontario, which are Recognised Overseas Professional Organisations. Mr. Moore and Ms. Tirschmann are qualified persons as defined by National Instrument 43-101. Mr. Moore and Ms. Tirschmann consent to the inclusion of the data in the form and context in which it appears.
Mineral resources have been estimated using the Australian JORC (2004) Code, which is a permitted code under Canadian National Instrument 43-101, in addition to the CIM Definition Standards on Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves. Mineral resource classifications under the two reporting codes are recognised as equivalent in categories with no material differences.
Level 2,41 Colin Street,West Perth WA 6005 Australia T: +61 8 9388 7877 F: +61 8 9382 2399